Blacktail Deer Plateau Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's eyes rested on each of her subordinates as they came.

A jolt and a catch of breath was the only physical response to Atticus' arrival. She connected her green orbs with his light eyes and felt shame overcome her being. Was he truly who she should be with? No, she thought harshly. I am with Peregrine, and I will not allow my loyalty to falter.

A simple nod to Blue Willow was all she needed. There wouldn't be any trouble with the female.

Narrowing of her brow was all that was present with Crete's approach. She wondered if he had tattled on her yet to Peregrine. He was mute, but his looks spoke many words. He was mouthy even though he couldn't speak, and pathetic when it came to his fear of Peregrine giving him the same treatment as Tyrannosaurus. She watched him watch Atticus, and feared that he would somehow figure out what transpired between them; she calmed quickly, though, knowing he was not a prophet.

A small smile for Kuno and Ariston came, but a look toward the latter with a question to herself as to where the white male had been.

A larger smile appeared on her face with Robur Aqua's gift and pleasant, fun words. She noted that he sat next to Blue Willow and almost rolled her eyes.

Okay, she told herself with a sigh. "We are gathered here today to discuss the matters of the pack. ....And Peregrine being your new Alpha," she added offhandedly, but this was not what the meeting was about. "I have taken him as my mate, and respect will be given from all, including myself." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I feel as if we could be more of a unit, rather than individuals of a group. Work together, instead of for your own purposes. These are your packmates, not some random lone wolves. They were chosen to be in this pack for a reason."

Pausing a moment, she looked to Peregrine, giving a look that said he would be allowed to speak his piece soon. "Also, if you were unaware, loyalty is expected when you are a part of Blacktail Deer Plateau, no matter who you are." Her eyes burned into Crete and then moved away. "I will not tolerate anyone talking back to me. You know me as a leader; I try to be kind-hearted and there when any of you need me to be. I would do anything for you; in this, I ask for respect. Any form of disrespect is not allowed and I have decided that this will be terms for immediate banishment. I do not ask much of you, but I do ask this."

Now she turned to Peregrine. It was his turn to say whatever he wanted. Hawkeye hoped that her words did not come across as cruel, for her voice did ring strong, but in a loving, gentle way. Many here would not know what she spoke of, or why, but she knew that their loyalty was strong. All but one.

edit: forgot a reaction to Robur showing up
Messages In This Thread
Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Atticus - January 29, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Blue Willow - January 29, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Crete - January 30, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Ariston - February 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Robur Aqua - February 04, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - February 05, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Atticus - February 06, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Ariston - February 07, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Robur Aqua - February 11, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Crete - February 14, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Atticus - February 25, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Blue Willow - February 25, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Robur Aqua - February 26, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Crete - February 28, 2014, 06:28 AM