Blackfeather Woods Dreams of Reality
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
There was something Lacinia realised. To her Kove didn't seem to be as smart compared to what she though. The name came from one of his family members which is what made her believe that the male didn't think at all about the name and just threw one at her without any meaning. He wouldn't even be the one who came up with it. It's a disappointing thought, She couldn't wait to recover her real name.

Lacinia approached him and moved at his side. While he was looking back at her she would look at him sweetly, tilting her head a bit and blinking quickly for a moment. "I'm sure your family is very proud of you for coming up with this great name!" She said in a sweet sarcastic tone. She hoped she didn't encourage something out of that but she was indirectly calling him an idiot.

The pack would she could join might be interested in hunters but hunting was still difficult of her without the knowledge she once had. The hunt they did was only a blurr, she couldn't figure out how she manage to do all the work with the little strength she has. There was no way to explain it either.

"I don't really know how to hunt, or atleast I don't really remember how to. I don't know if I could pull off another hunt like that on my own." She said, doubting her real abilities. She wasn't sure if she could even make a good impression. She didn't have a clue of what she should say. "I really don't know what I would have to say. If I fail I might have to go back out there alone. It's worrying." Lacinia swtiched to a more worrying look. If only she could remember some of her interaction with other wolves, maybe she could figure out what works and what doesn't. For now it looked like she was going to have rely on Kove. If he makes it harder for her he will be sorry.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 14, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 15, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 17, 2015, 06:26 AM