hunger and the need to rest
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
No worries! :) I am pretty flexible with her stuff in particular since she travels so much!

He got close real quick and Vienna sidled backwards, now uncertain.  He'd looked as though he could use help, but now his tone sent shivers down her spine.  Hungry she could do something about, though...

Ooor not.  When the next words left her mouth she jerked, the hunger (she thought) he spoke of completely taking her by surprise.  "Woah, no, sorry there buddy... I'm afraid I'm well spoken for."  She took a few more steps back.  "I could try to hunt you down something, but there's no way your getting that out of me, no thank you."  Her ears were now flat, and she was inches from flight, but still she hesitated.  It would only take one small tip of the balance to send her sailing homeward, but the part of her that naively believed in the good of strangers kept her there a bit longer.

That instantly changed, though, when the stranger started for her.  The instinct for flight kicked in and she let it carry her into a sprint, not slowing until she was well away from the sorry creature and his creepy stare.
Messages In This Thread
hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - January 21, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - January 24, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - January 24, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - January 25, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - February 16, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:10 PM