Big Salmon Lake guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her head lifted at the words of a stranger, her focus on the frozen shallows finally lifting. "N—" she began to say as she turned to face the other, but Magpie attempted to stifle the word before it could be recognized. It would be odd of her to explain what she was really doing— no one had ever seemed to understand it except for Summer. Her heart leapt, suddenly, as she thought of him... the boy that had been her only friend in a viper pit of enemies. Shit— enough time had passed since her strangled noise that the other would surely think she had some kind of mental disability.

"Yes," she finally said loudly, overcompensating with confidence. "I like fish." Magpie winced, then, thankful her fur hid the heat in her cheeks. I are Magpie Birdwolf, fish am good, she mocked herself silently. Idiot.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination - by OG Magpie - February 16, 2015, 10:33 PM