i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Opal sat down under the small shade of a nearby tree on the slope of a mountain. She was just roaming around as usual in the close forests when she stumbled upon this mountain. The hike didn't seem too long and she had plenty of time to check out this mountain, but she might not have the strength to make it to the top. Opal haven't caught anything big enough to make her actually full, and it's been all morning since she had some water. She felt a bit weak, and feeling weak is a bad sign. Opal should really get some water or food soon, or she might never find her sister. Her sister could have gone up this mountain or hid in a cave somewhere to stay away from the cold. She could be anywhere.

Opal stood up from the shade of the tree. The tree only had empty branches left, so it doesn't really count as shade. She had already made it up the mountain slope, but the summit was still far away. Opal had traveled around in the winter and it has been harsh on her. Prey was scarce and some of the water in the streams were frozen. She went closer to the mountain, step by step until she caught a whiff of something. It smelled like… pack territory. Was this mountain already claimed? Then Opal felt some drops of water on her back. Was it snowing or raining? She felt a bit dizzy now and stepped away from where the scent lingered. She couldn't pinpoint the location, but just moved backwards. Opal didn't want to intrude on unknown pack territory and get captured or maybe even worse. She glanced up at the top of the mountain and stood there as she felt more light headed.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM