Wapun Meadow And miles to go before I sleep
408 Posts
Ooc —
When Tonravik offered nothing in his defensive, but rather silently queried her uncertain thoughts, Echelon wasn't sure how to continue. Her uncertainties of Njal were superficial, as she trusted Tonravik's judgment wholly. So far, he had not strayed from them or otherwise balked on what it was that they were after. But she still did not know what to make of him and like any other they had picked up in their travels, she kept a watchful on upon them.

"Do you think he will follow through? For us? For Tartok?" She did not expound on the reasons why she did not know what to think of him, feigning that what she had said was merely enough. But she felt the questions she asked would answer it well enough. If there was something more Tonravik saw, she wished to see it as well. "Did you know his mate lives on that glacier?" She figured once that hill was crested in their conversation, a lot of the story would fall into place there, tying back to her question of whether or not he would follow through for them at all.
Messages In This Thread
And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 17, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 17, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 19, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - March 02, 2015, 10:32 PM