Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine feared Osprey would find his quick mate-ship distasteful, like his brothers had, yet while she seemed a little surprised at the swiftness of it, she seemed happy for him. Gratefully, he licked her cheek. Although he understood the reasons why Crete and especially Atticus were not fully supportive of his bond with Hawkeye, he enjoyed the opportunity to gush a little.

"She's strong. She's the Alpha female and she acts like it," he replied. "I think some find her hard to take but, well, that's exactly why she's the right girl for me. There's this chemistry between us too. It happened pretty quickly, especially because neither one of us was really looking," he continued, unaware of his mate's previously boy crazy tendencies, "but I care for her a great deal." He hesitated to say love just yet, though his feelings for Hawkeye grew stronger by the day.

"You," he added in the next instant, "will always be my girl, though." Again, he stroked her muzzle with his warm, pink tongue. His eyes sparkled, the earlier tears giving them a noticeable glisten. "And you'll be staying here," Peregrine said before adding, "Right?" He didn't want to control Osprey—she was an independent woman, despite their relationship—but the idea of her going anywhere else but the plateau made Peregrine itchy and bothered all over.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM