Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
8 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I don't mind in the least ^^

As the wolf pulled away from her, Kamikaze stared in terror at the blood that stained his muzzle - her blood. It wasn't that she'd never seen her own blood before. She'd seen it many, many times in her life, being a victim of lab experimentation. She'd never seen it in this way before, though - viciously slathered across a demonic, hungry face. The terror paralyzed her mentally, but physically she continued to attempt to scramble to her paws and escape.

There would be no escape for the terrier, though. Even as he was circling her and she whipped over onto her torn belly, she remained woefully unaware of how to guard herself against the attack that any other animal would have known was coming. As the black monster moved, Kami looked pleadingly right up at him, giving him a clear shot at her throat, which he did not hesitate to take.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM