Firestone Hot Springs I got what I got all despite you
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Since no one will play with me in my other Firestone thread I'LL JUST FORCE MYSELF ON YOU =D

He had taken to this territory with an unusual fondness though the inspirations for his liking were not altogether mysterious. He rather loathed the chilling nip of winter and had grown tired of the wastelands grown barren by the cold; it was here, within the steaming tide pools, that he found his hope for spring renewed. But his frequent visits were problematic in that his constant overexposure to the wetted atmosphere left a lingering impression in his breast when he'd finally return home...the likes of which had settled in his lungs a persistent - though annoying - cough.

He'd been resting in the nook of a rock when the rustling of a stranger lured him from his nap. His reasons for perpetual fatigue were not yet blamed on the sickness curdling in his body (but it was a likely culprit). He lifted his head and peered down at the blanched beauty laying contentedly on the bank side and was temporarily undecided as to whether or not he should disturb her.

Finally, with a softness in his voice to prevent coughing, he hailed her with, "I like it here too. It reminds me of home."

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Ariston - February 05, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Ariston - February 06, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 12, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Ariston - February 15, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 16, 2014, 11:25 AM

Current time: June 07, 2024, 01:21 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.