i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
The days may have been shorter but feels like time has been going slower. Nishu felt as if he could get things done faster than before. Having spent a reasonable about in the mountain got him used to the harsh terrain. Exercising, training, patroling, these helped him keep warm the whole day. He was already a physically strong wolf, gaining more strength wasn't easy anymore but instead he need to maintain it. Showing the world that he was a powerful Knight is still all the he really wants. Currently he serves Rain with the goal of finding her sister. During that time he is to protect her and watch over her, until the goal is completed.

For now he patrols the pack borders. Nishu walked carefully along the cliffs up to a point where the wind changed direction. His gaze followed it then it fell towards a figure at a distance. It would appear to be a wolf but he didn't catch the scent yet. If the winds would swift back towards him he would Identify the character. He didn't want to wait on it, instead he decide to head down there himself. His path wasn't straight and there was a bit of jumping to do. The land was angled in a way that he could see the wolf. Moving closer and closer to the unknown wolf he wondered if it would run away or stay in place. Perhaps it was going to be a battle. The knight really wouldn't mind doing a bit of battle. First things first though, who was it?
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM