so Eden sank to grief
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Queen Scarlett I can't. And yes poor baby. But also Poor Malachi

The red eyed female looked at Malachi stepping closer. Somehow she wanted to yell at him and accept his comfort at the same time. She could see Malachi's pain too, at least Tuwawi did not attack him either, surely she did with words, but not with actual violence. Scarlett slowly frowned when the former alpha spoke those certain words. She didn't feel like she was a coward. She felt humiliated, yes, but she didn't feel like a coward. It was foolish of her to spoken out her thoughts but she had. And that was some progress. She now realized that all the wolves were laughing behind her back all along. She would never be accepted.

Her gaze turned away from Malachi, also turning away from his affection. She walked around him towards her den. The den she would need to leave now. "I know I am not," she returned quietly as she walked past Malachi. She couldn't help but to have the tears run down her face. "You can walk with me, but I want to go to Adlartok. I don't want Tuwawi to grab him," she spoke on that same soft tone. She was homeless now. No pack. No safety. Plus she had an injured youngster to take care of. "What are you going to do now?,' she asked, wanting a change of subject. Nothing what Malachi would say could make it right.
Messages In This Thread
so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 16, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 17, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 10:28 PM