Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
43 Posts
Ooc — Carter
I'mma try matching your post length. I need the practice anyway. Edit; I wasn't even close..
Gaiban saw in the wolves eyes that she had given him a big responsibility. He wasn't ready though, but he could change that. He would come into contact with all wolves he could, consult anyone he could. He suddenly lingered with the thought of entering an apprenticeship with Kaname, but he needed variety in his training.. And besides, The dark furred male would get tired of him pestering the wolf eventually.

Gaiban was also very happy Cara had trusted him to take this on. He suddenly wondered if other wolves were competing with him. He realized he was playing with the big boys now. The mention of bears made Gaiban shiver. Physically, he was a weakling. But tactically, and mentally, he was a power to behold. He just needed to show his stuff.

Gaiban decided to ask his alpha another question, because now that tempers had calmed, he could get the straight poop on this. Gaiban needed to word this right, if he insulted the alpha in any way, he risked his place in the pack. And he was already dancing on hot coals.

"Uh, I have another question." Gaiban started. He needed to word this right. one slip up in wording, and he risked his position in the pack. And he was already risking a lot.
"Why do you hate Mara so much?" He ended his question with a bow of his head. respectful, Just how Cara liked it. He learned that the hard way.
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM