The Sunspire my golden summer
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
All she saw was Summer, standing there in all his handsome glory— his dark, wild fur, and his bright, golden eyes. For a moment, Magpie thought she would lose control of her emotions and the tears and rage and confusion would all come rushing out... but they had plenty of time to talk about all of that later. Selfishly, she wanted to delay the heartbreak that was sure to come. He would hate her— if their roles were reversed, she would certainly hate him— but she couldn't bear the thought of losing Summer for the gain of a sister.

She rushed into him, nosing his shoulder roughly, forcing the deep well of emotion down into the deepest reaches of her heart. It would be torn asunder later, but for now, they could be the Magpie and Summer that were happy together— for now, they would be each other's happy ending. "I promised," she told him, laughing her bright and honest laugh.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 08, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 06:01 PM