Duskfire Glacier we never go out of style
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett happened to be just close enough outside of Duskfire to hear Maera's howl. The light female didn't want to go, but her motherly instinct told her that she had at least say goodbye to Maera. It would be unfair for the girl if she didn't. Oh how horrible Scarlett felt now. She knew that Mae had trouble with people leaving and now even she left the teenager. That was one of the main reasons why she went back into Duskfire lands. Since she knew the place well, Scarlett had het was to sneak into the territory unseen. She felt her heart beat more quickly. Her light body made no sound when she moved. As a gamekeeper she knew that she had to pay attention to the winds and other loud objects that could make her presence known.

The albino moved forward with a low to the ground trot. After having talked to Kove she had a new plan and she had to believe in herself to make it work. Scarlet inched closer to the open field where she met Mae for the first time. Scarlett crept closer and ended up in the under bushes, watching the red princess. "Psssst. Pssssttt," Scarlett chuffed softly and let the bushes shake for Maera to see her. Scarlett's red eyes peeking from under the bush they looked sad, she felt like she betrayed Maera after all. "Hey, Princess. I can't be in your club anymore. Your mother kicked me out of the pack... I'm so sorry to leave the club like this, but I am not allowed in Duskfire anymore," she whispered sadly.
Messages In This Thread
we never go out of style - by Maera - February 18, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: we never go out of style - by Maera - March 13, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: we never go out of style - by Maera - March 22, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - March 23, 2015, 02:53 AM