Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
8 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Maybe things would have turned out better for the terrier if she had had the courage to step out of her cage when that big dog had opened the door for her. Perhaps she would have followed him and joined the band of mutilated dogs that were off tormenting different packs across the Wilds. Hell, given the fate that had befallen the weak little dog, it would have been kinder to let her freeze to death in her kennel. Even better would have been for her to have died in the crash. Unfortunately, none of those things had were to be her fate. This was instead:

The monster had not an ounce of mercy for its quarry, a fact that sweet, trusting, innocent Kamikaze didn't understand even as she was being lifted into the air and shaken like a dusty old rag. She fought still, kicked and squealed and scratched, up until the moment her neck snapped and she fell perfectly limp in the beast's jaws. As her body crashed back down into the snow, she stared out at the fading world, still holding pathetically to that one most desperate desire in her heart - where were her masters? And then she died.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM