Wapun Meadow And miles to go before I sleep
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Tonravik listened to Echelon, and heard her anxieties. Tonravik kept her own reservations aside. What she knew was this: where there was a will, there was a way. Truth be told they did not need the glacier. If things did not go well there, Tartok would find another way. It always had. Tonravik remembered the founding of Tartok, its very conception, from the stories told by her mother. The Sirens were of no help and would not allow them to reside upon the Mountain there. Tartok was at war from the very first moment its name was uttered; and it still conquered and came to be. Against all odds, it reigned.

The larger of the two spoke. I think he will try. This she did believe. He would not have led them this far, what would be the point in revealing to them his home? Surely he had no desire to make an enemy of them. Her next question caused Tonravik to look at Echelon, head tilting. He spoke of a heart, Tonravik offered, and although she tried to remember more of what he had told her, she could not recall that. Somehow, even though heart ought to have meant mate, she had not connected the dots. And cubs. This was personal, to Njal. There were many differences between she, Echelon, and Njal... the largest being that hearts were things of little use aside from their principle function which kept them alive.
Messages In This Thread
And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 17, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 17, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 19, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - March 02, 2015, 10:32 PM