The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer nodded gently. The Caldera was quite a distance from the Sunspire and even further from the Plateau. In truth, the trip might have been made shorter had he not gotten turned around by following the wrong river. Perhaps he needed to talk to Vienna, see if she could give him some pointers about navigating unfamiliar terrain. Apparently that was a lesson of his father's that hadn't really stuck.

"I did," he answered, "I didn't actually manage to locate her father, but I left the message with his beta. He seemed an honest, trustworthy fellow. I don't doubt that my words have reached the alpha's ears." There would be no reason for Summer to doubt, and he was not so naive to believe that everyone could be trusted like Elwood could. "I invited him to come visit her here in the Spring, offered him shelter," he admitted after a moment, "I hope that's alright."
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM