The Sunspire my golden summer
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Magpie came to him and pressed herself affectionately against him. He felt a flutter in his chest at her touch and reached out to lay his head gently across the back of her neck in a wolfish hug, wondering if perhaps she felt the same tremble in her heart at feeling his arms around her. Her words made him smile broader, if that was even possible. She had promised and she'd kept that promise, as unbelievable as that was.

The yearling was content to stand with her like this forever, but he suddenly stepped back to put a small amount of space between them. He looked at her face, setting his bright yellow eyes upon her green, fondness apparent in his gaze. Slowly, he leaned forward and touched his nose against her muzzle, his tongue flicking out softly against her fur in a single kiss. It was boldness that the Summer of his youth would never have dared, but that was a young wolf who'd nearly had a nervous breakdown over bringing this very girl a simple pinecone. He was older now, stronger, more confident. And yet, he still was just as stunned that such a lovely young girl would ever look at him the way she did.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 08, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 06:01 PM