Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her efforts to shake out the blood were only partially successful— now she saw things in a sort of reddish haze, and in double. She staggered in a circle, forgetting her wounded ankle, and falling promptly to her rump with a sharp yelp of pain. "Frak," she said, spitting the word out like she had taken a bite out of the wrong end of a skunk. "I need that goa—" Magpie continued to ramble, though she couldn't remember why or really even what had happened a minute ago. Before she could finish the statement, a voice cut through the air, and Magpie quickly turned her head towards the source.

Big mistake. It felt like her brain was swirling around in her skull, stars flashing behind her eyes. Before she could even acknowledge the sudden wave of nausea, the yearling threw up her latest meal— red, bloody rabbit, which now had the added ick factor of being half-digested. "Yeah!" Magpie said a little too loudly, "I'm fine. But— the goat. I need to get that goat." Was it still bleating pathetically nearby, or was that just ringing in her ears?
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM