Redhawk Caldera Julio! Get the stretch!
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Ehehehe... Somnia would love to storm out right now, but it's not at 10 posts yet. :P

Based off of Dove's statement and the way she acted towards her fellow pack-mates, (as far as Somnia could tell), Somnia reached the conclusion that Dove gave zero shits about the rest of the pack. While their unphysical skirmishes were one thing, Dove not caring for the pack was another. To Somnia, it was an insult, and insulting her pack was not a good thing, whether Dove was part of it or not.

Ending this encounter would probably be the best thing to do right now, but Somnia wasn't thinking straight. "Even if you're only here because of Fox, that doesn't give you the right to blatantly disregard the rest of the pack! The rest of us have done more for Fox than you ever have, as far as I can tell. I didn't see you sticking around with her until a week or two ago. If you cared about her so much, wouldn't you have stuck with her when she moved? I know that she decided to relocate now, I would follow her with no questions asked! The rest of the pack has hunted for her while she's pregnant, and will remain to do so after the pups are born! Have you added anything to the caches lately, or do you think you don't have to do that like everyone else because you don't care about anyone in the pack besides Fox, the pups, and yourself?"
Messages In This Thread
Julio! Get the stretch! - by RIP Dove - February 18, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by Somnia - February 18, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by Somnia - February 19, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by Somnia - February 19, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by Somnia - February 20, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by Somnia - February 20, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Julio! Get the stretch! - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 03:06 PM