Ravensblood Forest run until you feel your lungs bleeding
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i kinda wanna end this but at the same time i dont cuz i think it's the last time I'll have a finn fin thread and that makes me sad ;__;
*sigh*
[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]From her mouth, a shower of desperate whimpers came raining down, shooting down the option of leaving. At least until now. While he craned his neck over the silvery female's drooping head, he still made to contact with her body. In the past, no hesitation or previous thoughts would have been given before taking Finley into his embrace to calm her down, but now that dissapointment flashed in the back of his mind and the coldness of rejection touched the scars she had left in his heart he kept himself at a careful distance.

Yet, the small barricade he placed over himself was not inmune to her. While he could isolate his heart from her, it seemed rather impossible to pull away from the soft touch she stretched to give him. Out in the pouring rain, he could not back away from the forlon confort she sought in his arms. In reality, it was not her sad face that kept him there, nor was it the hope of rekindling the flame that she had blown out at their last encounter.
Aside from being inexistent, it was for him, undesirable.

He owed her nothing, yet with his pride momentarily stripped from his chest and his ego caged, he offered her everything.
Her heart was caught in an emotional thunderstorm and even if she, by the laws of karma should be retibuted with his own rejection, she recieved nothing along those lines.
At least for now.

Her pleads, tragic and hopeless, were the ultimate factor that weighed upon his decision.
Staying with her.
Yet, as she buried himself against his body, his muslces stiffened in an unspoken protest that was quickly dismissed by a heavy sigh from his lips.
"Finley, I'm only gonna let you kill me once. " he spoke solemnly, knowing that she would understand -- that she was forced to understand-- that despite her weakness and his solidarity, at the slightest threat from her wretched heart to his, he would leave.
He would not go through the agony again -- not for her.

After their horrid crash and burn he had realized that out of all the shit he had done, all of the mistakes he had listed to his name, the greatest had been loving her. Yet, the one of the greatest pleasures he had had during his whole stay in the Teekon Wilds had been meeting her.
"I'll stay" he declared, his eyes resting on the crown of her head as she continued to press herself against him. "But I won't rescue you just so you can desert me again" he added softly, his voice not holding any trace of resentment. It was not a reprimand or a claim.
He had no right to such just as she had no right to use him.

They could still be together, just not like that.
Never like that.

So with his chin finally falling upon her head softly and his tongue flicking carefully over some stray hairs along the nape of her neck he clutched her as the sky poured its grief over the pair of silver wolves and their hearts, which despite the distance and pain, today stood together.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finn - February 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finley - February 07, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finn - February 08, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finn - February 08, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finn - February 09, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finley - February 11, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finn - February 20, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: run until you feel your lungs bleeding - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 11:01 AM