Wapun Meadow I might share...
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
There had been a messenger, a messenger sent by his brother saying it was urgent and that he had to come and help. So naturally, Raziel went, even though he had to leave his half brother, the unborn kids and Scarlett behind. He left Teekon Wilds and went on a dangerous journey in the middle of winter, the icy winds and cold terrains were not nice to him but he was born a Northerner and though they did delay his progress, it did not really harm him.

Turns out his runt of a brother was near death after attempting to come after him when he left. Raziel stayed with his brothers for a while and comforted them before deciding to leave once more. Saying goodbye had been sad but Raz knew it was for the best, for him at least. Perhaps it wasn't the best for Anselm, but in his mind it had to be done. And so he did it. Journeying back took sometime, the bitter winds swirling around him and stopping him in his path, but he came back in the end.

Little did he know, so much had changed.

Raziel had no plans yet, so his first destination was the meadow where he had met Scarlett for the first time. He wandered through the plain, teal eyes distant and deep in thought, until the scent distracted him. Prey. And, the girl. The lionlike wolf approached cautiously, downwind so she wouldn't scent him yet and with a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips, he moved forward with an air of (pretend) confidence and spoke in a lightly accented voice. "Hey Scar."
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM