our solemn hour
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#ff8c00">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f78d0e">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ee8d1c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e48e2a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#db8e38">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d28f46">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c99054">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c09062">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b79170">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ad917e">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a4928c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9b929a">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9293a8"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8994b6">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8094c4">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7695d2">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6d95e0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6495ed">h</FONT></i></span></p>
3 Posts
Ooc —
That's completely fine, thanks for joining! c: Also, I'm so sorry this post is so short and shoddy! :c

Emptying his mind was, as he should have known from the get go, much easier said than done, especially because Hex did not have the ability to answer how he had shut them off before. Perhaps it had been because he had had many more things to worry about with Ira and Bones. Or perhaps it had simply been company that had chased Suluk's memory away from him temporarily. The sound of footfalls were evident as Hex was approached, ears swiveling back to catch the noise mere moments before he paused and half turned, glimpsing at Elwood over his shoulder. The Beta male that had accepted him into the Caldera. The grayscale colored male jogged towards him, inquiring about how it was going. Recognizing Elwood's rank, Hex made the appropriate submission required of him before he rose with the intentions of responding to the other male's question, though Hex was careful to divert his eyes to focus upon Elwood's paws for a lack of knowing any where else to look. This male was not Suluk and thus Hex had no reason to challenge him. Defiance was all that Hex felt he was good for, but thus far these wolves seemed honorable and respectable — at least Elwood since he was the only member that Hex could claim he'd met yet. “As well as can be expected for a newbie fond of getting lost,” Hex spoke with good-natured humor and a soft laugh. He didn't think he was lost, but then again he didn't know that he wasn't either. He did not know the lay of the claimed lands (let alone the free territories beyond).
Messages In This Thread
our solemn hour - by Hex Suluk - February 19, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: our solemn hour - by Elwood - February 20, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: our solemn hour - by Hex Suluk - February 21, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: our solemn hour - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 12:19 AM