Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Do you guys want to wrap up yet?

Meldresi laid her head on her front paws, her body half curled around the carcass and her sons as they nibbled at the carcass. It would be the first of many bodies she would bring whole back to the den, instead of regurgitating up chunks from food in the cache. Soon enough, they would be old enough to hunt on their own, and Meldresi would have a special ceremony just for them to commemorate their first kill. But that was weeks in the future. For now they were still little balls of fluff to her that sapped the energy out of her like vampires. Meldresi's eyes slowly closed as she drifted off into a light sleep she was certain would not last for long.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Meldresi - February 21, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM