The Sunspire my golden summer
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
It was a talent of Magpie's to keep her intentions at bay— to live guiltlessly, though she would soon be tearing heart from chest without second thought. Life was made up of moments, and dwelling too far into the future threatened to keep a wolf from living. There was only this breath, this touch, this kiss— that had startled her, in a good way. Her own heart fluttered despite herself. Magpie would never be one to settle down, but Summer was special; he would likely always be so. He was the first to stir her in this way. He would forever be the most foreign creature she ever had the pleasure of exploring.

She returned the kiss, without a hint of thought, tracing the edges of his muzzle with her tongue, before stepping away to gaze at him. "What will we explore today?" Magpie questioned, not really wanting to enter the Sunspire— she still hated it, even if it was his home— but eager for excitement. She always craved adventure, but today it was more urgent. It would distract her from her true purpose in coming here; to break this beautiful boy's heart.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 08, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 06:01 PM