Rising Sun Valley don't wait for me
32 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All good with me! :D

The wolf seemed to murmur something, it's soft voice drifting on the wind towards Reaper. The dog froze in place, waiting to see if the wolf had realised it was not alone. When it didn't give any indication, he continued forward, sizing the white-furred youth up. It was kind of scrappy looking, it's coat streaked with marks that showed it was travel-worn and weary. It wouldn't put up a fight. Reaper hadn't the bulk behind him, but he did have the height, as well as the desperate madness that hunger had driven him to.

Yet before he could advance anymore, the dog felt a change in the wind and a peculiar sense of being watched. He turned, red eyes glinting the moonlight as they locked onto a large, dark figure tearing across the field towards them. Reaper stared unblinking for a moment, before it dawned on him. His meal was about to disappear very quickly. Either that or his own life was about to snuffed out. With a guttural snarl, the dog whipped around and charged at the pup, aiming to sink his teeth into it's scruff, wanting to tear and rip at it; grab anything and everything he could before the other wolf arrived.
Messages In This Thread
don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 19, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 19, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 22, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 27, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 27, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - March 25, 2015, 10:25 AM