Big Salmon Lake guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Despite her jumbled reply, the white stranger seemed to accept her response. Well, then— Magpie would need to back up her words with action, and though she didn't consider herself the greatest hunter, she had learned to survive on her own. Briefly mourning the loss of her search for treasure, the yearling refocused her attention towards catching fish from frozen water. It was an entirely new experience for her— she had been too young this time last year— but that only made it more exciting. "Only the shallows are frozen," she told the other confidently, her tone and words now back to normalcy.

"If you can trick them into swimming under the thinner ice, they should be easy to trap and catch," she continued. As if tricking fish wasn't a challenge of its own. Her green eyes diverted back to the shallows, now scanning for fish instead of baubles— if she could find one, Magpie might be able to prove this theory correct.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 01:12 PM