Redhawk Caldera I Instagram every meal I've had
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
If he knew there was another body aside from the one that produced milk, Nightjar likely would migrate to it. Even this young age was marked by curiosity, albeit subconsciously. But Nightjar currently had no awareness of any other bodies, and his subconscious viewed them all as the same singular entity. Peregrine was just another limb.

However, that limb was unlike the others. It reached out to him, momentarily distracting him from his overindulgence. The touch of Peregrine's nose on his back made him release his personal boob with a loud slurp... and as soon as he did, the heavy feeling came back, worse than ever.

Catalyzed by the touch and discomfort, Nightjar rolled on his side and then his back, curling in his frail limbs and whining uncomfortably. Urine leaked between his legs as a sign of submission, as though the child briefly intuited that submitting to the entity would also ease his stomach ache.
Messages In This Thread
I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:48 PM