Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie's tail thumped happily outside of the den as Fox wordlessly brought one of the wriggling forms closer, leaving the others in the back of the den with Peregrine. She still didn't quite know what to do with a freshly born pup, considering they hadn't grown much at all since she first saw them— it seemed like having a conversation with any of her nieces and nephews wouldn't be happening any time soon. Still, she watched in quiet fascination as the little one rubbed her eyes sleepily, giving an exaggerated yawn that seemed to out do any Magpie had seen before.

When the puppy went suddenly limp, the yearling exhaled sharply— unaware of the shock that rush of air might be for the pup— feeling an inexplicable concern. It hadn't just died, did it? She lifted her head with a whine, looking to Fox for reassurance, before repeating the sound and washing her tongue over the newborn. It tasted awful, but Magpie hardly cared. She wasn't about to let one of them die while she visited, lest she get blamed for it.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM