Wapun Meadow I might share...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett stood by Kove but she could practically feel the testosterone coming off both males at the moment. Was that all because of her? Her red eyes settled on Raziel. If he would be willing to join their pack it would mean they got a great warrior on their side! Scarlett would never want to use his warrior skills of course. She would like to live in peace, but that was no certainty with DFG not liking her very much. If Scarlett was a warrior woman she might have attacked DFG. But Scarlett would never, not really. She would like revenge but didn't act on it. Maybe if her bucket of tolerance would overflow, maybe that day would be the day she would strike back.

When Raziel talked to Kove in that way, it made her lightly chuckle. "Oh he would. Don't worry," Scarlett assured and smiled fondly at Kove. It would take a while to see Raziel as a brother. She never had a protective brother before. If Kove would manage to become a priest of his secret club thingy, Raziel might also be a good candidate for that too! Scarlett knew a bit about Kove being a dark brother, she always referred to it as his secret club. Then Raziel could also be a brother to Kove if he would show ambition for it. "I will start seeing you as a brother then." And in some way, siblings did have some form of love for each other. It might not have been working out between them, but it pleased Scarlett that she would still be in contact with Raziel. Maybe one of the other new recruits might spark his heart.

Scarlett's tail wagged when Raziel was honored to join. "Well then I welcome you to our pack. I will howl once we found a good area to settle," she returned. Her and Kove still needed to scout out the area. She found a promising enclosed valley close to Wapun Meadow.
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM