we're just feeling fine
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Flash whirled around, realising the wolf he had bumped into was Jamie. The golden beta winced lightly at how happy the brown male was being. "Flash, are you alright? You can tell me what's wrong and I can try to help you." Within a moment, Jamie could already see his distress. Was it that obvious? How was he suppose to serve the pack if he kept acting like that.

"I scented her. Jamie, I scented her. " The words came tumbling out of his mouth like rocks tumbling down a slope. "God damn her. Actually no. God bless her." He continued, collasping lightly. "I miss her so god damn much." He groaned, thrashing around before calmness rushed over him. He had to stop. This was getting too far. "Pretend I didn't say anything. You're not supposed to know." Flash muttered.

Jamie proceed to press his cheek against his. Immediately, Flash flinched away from the affection. That slightest hint of affection bought back memories crashing down on him. Her scent, her fur. Everything about her. Flash backed up away from Jamie, hissing lightly. "Do.Not.Show.Affection.To.Me.In.Any.Way." He growled lightly.Crouching down in an attacking position, he remembered his job. He stood back up. "Oh gods. I'm sorry." He said, in fear he had lot his friend.
Messages In This Thread
we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 03, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - March 14, 2015, 02:47 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 28, 2015, 12:16 AM