Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett sat down and curled her white tail around her paws as Lacinia came closer. She started to talk about how men could not be trusted and how they would use strength to gt what they want. Scarlett disagreed with that. Even after they confessed their love Kove hadn't even as much laid a paw on her 'to get what males wanted'. Scarlett was starting to get a bit curious about.. that. She had to keep her mind in check. She wasn't alone after all. "I disagree. Kove isn't like that. You should know that of all wolves. Besides. I really don't care about any other males. Kove will be my mate soon," Scarlett returned towards the dark colored female.

Scarlett licked her lips with her pink tongue. "Well, I guess that could hurt, yes. But I am his girlfriend. It will happen that he will be with me, and not with you.." She wanted to add her name but then the female realized she didn't know the other's name. Her red eyes fell into her orange ones. "What is your name?," Scarlett then wondered. She wasn't sure if she liked Lacinia disciplining her boyfriend. She ought to say something about that. "I don't like you punishing Kove. It isn't your place. He is helping you. If you want to spend time with him you can't use any punishments on him."
Messages In This Thread
Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 23, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM