Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Maera did not take advantage of her fall, not as the Amazon expected, and her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. This could display one of two things; forethought, the idea that the more experienced trainer was laying a trap for the pupil, or a weak inability to attack an enemy who was down. She was unsure as to which. Rolling, she regained her footing.

This time she went straight for the neck, a move that would be most likely ineffectual against an actual opponent, but one that she wondered if Maera would be prepared for from a packmate. She had no intentions to wound the girl, instead aiming to grasp her by the nape, but from Maera's vantage point the move might look like an attempt at a killing lunge.

The girl needed to learn to fight, however, with ferocity. She could not see Manauia as a sparring partner, but needed to see an enemy, for if she held back now, then she could not be expected to perform fully in battle. Against their sisters, Amazons rarely checked their blows.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - February 24, 2015, 12:32 AM