Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
The words "I really don't care about any other" repeated itself over and over in Lacinia's head with that voice. Sudden flashbacks appeared, Lacinia once said that herself, But Nexi thought her something else. She said that 'Limiting to only one or two wolves is ok, but the world is much larger than that. If you really want to change the world or it's ways you'll need more bonds and you'll need to know where to hit them where it hurts.'

To Lacinia, males created fake bonds, not a single one was real. but on the other hand the females were much easier to befriend. Females were suffering all together, it made it easier to understand them at the time. Was it really right to not care about any other that you chose? Looking into the female's eyes, Lacinia spoke what she believed. "Choosing 'one' other wolf is selfish no matter how you look at it. Kove is allowed to form a bond with me for atleast trying to do good, but he isn't there yet."

She approached the female again. "Kove offered me the name 'Aklaq' but don't really like it. But if you don't like the way I treat him then maybe we can try something else together." She smiled as she thought of a unique plan. "Lets see, I can promise not to punish him but in return all three of us should be mates all together." she said as she got very close to Scarlett again. "What do you say?"
Messages In This Thread
Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 23, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM