Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched the female curiously when she returned her own thoughts on the matter. The light female agreed with the fact that Kove was allowed to form bonds but not mating bonds. Friendship bonds yes, but not.. Scarlett wondered if the dark female meant Mating bonds. New info reached her ears when she explained her 'name'. So that is why the female went so mad when Kove called her that. Aklaq it was then. She found it a strange sounding name. Scarlett watched the female come closer, instantly feeling uncomfortable. She really wanted to try to befriend this girl but what she just spoke of was not going down in Scarlett's vision of life.

She dreamed about her handsome man that saved her, well she got that one and she was NOT going to share him. Then she could be selfish all she wanted. She always but everyone else before herself but not today. "Kove is mine!," she instantly returned, with a glare on her face. She wouldn't let this crazy female get close to Kove ever again. No way that Kove was allowed to help her. No, this wasn't going to happen. She was totally crazy and she would not have another Tuwawi close to her. She wouldn't have it. The only thing she wanted for herself was being taken again. "I say no. You are crazy. Kove is my mate. He loves me. And you should find another male to prey on."
Messages In This Thread
Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 23, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM