Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The light female realized she had been rather protective of Kove, and she quickly justified that she was allowed to do that. Kove would be her mate and every other girl would need to back off if they wanted more than friendship. Scarlett had never anything good in her life. A good one like Kove. When Lacinia spoke once more Scarlett slowly shook her head, but Lacinia didn't see that since she turned her back towards Scarlett. The lighter female let her ears fall back before she raised her head proudly. "No. I don't want to lose anymore. I will fight for Kove." This was quite the saying coming from the red eyed female since she would rather run form a fight instead of fighting the fight.

"So I would kindly ask to back off from Kove." Scarlett disliked how Aklaq wanted to punish Kove while he was only trying to help her. Plus the way she easily took him between her jaws frightened the girl. Scarlett would go beside herself if Kove would go missing or injured. She didn't like to think of that Scarlett. Surely the female had some rage bottled up but that would nothing compared what she would do if one of her loved ones got hurt again. Adlartok, her little warrior, also was hurt for no reason and Scarlett was highly against that. "I'm sorry you lost your memory. Maybe someone else can return it."
Messages In This Thread
Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 23, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM