My confidence is melting quicker then snow
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Posting an ending and archiving

The pack all came together for food and it was heartening to see. It had been a hard start to their pack lands but it was finally up and running. It was lucky that Raissa had found this food in order to feed them all. Taking his share over to sit by her, he greeted both Copper and Bindi informing them that they were free to eat without fear of repercussions.

As the night fell the wolves, with full stomach for once, returned to their homes to sleep off the food-induced tiredness and finally, finally, have some strength of overcome the rest of their trials.
Messages In This Thread
My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:04 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2015, 07:36 AM