Ankyra Sound The Wanderer and the Water [Joining]
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I wish I knew what that meant. I'm relatively new to RP and some of the more obscure terminology is lost on me.

Shit. It seemed to Reek that humor was lost on this lot. He was floundering, and floundering hard. Like a slinky, falling down a set of stairs. The small, black wolf pawed nervously in the sand as he tried to calm himself down. He feared for his life. Three seasons alone... and it ends like this.

"Short version then!" Reek piped as fast as he could. It seemed as if his pre-packaged and prepared story would send the wolves before him into a tirade. "Well, three seasons ago," He began, "I left my pack following the death of my mother. They were dicks, but that's not the point." Reek spoke fast and curt. Unfortunately he found himself unable to embellish his story in such a panic. "So," he continued, "before my mother died, she would tell me these wonderful stories of the land she came from. A land bordering the river that circumvents the world. I made a promise to her... and to myself, that I would see it with my own eyes one day. Nine months later, and I'm here... albeit much further south than I intended to go."

Reek stopped to catch his breath, panting from his short speech. He paused, choosing his next words carefully as they could make the difference between life and death. "And now with that out of the way," he sputtered, "I have no intention of walking back, and traveling is overrated."

"I swear I can make myself useful and I don't require much, as I usually live off the land," he pleaded. "I know the native medicinal plants, and if you could put that to use, I would be happy to do what I can."
Messages In This Thread
The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Reek - February 23, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 23, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Reek - February 23, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Leucothoë - February 24, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Reek - February 24, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Leucothoë - February 25, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 25, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Reek - February 25, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Leucothoë - February 25, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 26, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: The Wanderer and the Water [Joining] - by Reek - February 26, 2015, 02:13 PM