Big Salmon Lake guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She looked up from her search, resting her eyes upon the other contemplatively. Magpie hadn't thought that far— she wasn't an expert fisherman in the summer, let alone winter time— but she supposed it made sense. Perhaps fish, like bears, conserved their energy in the colder months by hibernating. "I think so," she agreed after a moment of thought.

Then, "Are you okay?" Magpie's voice and expression shifted to those of concern as the other female limped towards her. "Maybe you should be the one looking, and I can trick them when you find them— I don't think a shock of cold water would be good for a limp." Or maybe it would; she wasn't a healer, versed as she was with plant life.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination - by OG Magpie - February 25, 2015, 07:59 PM