Noctisardor Bypass he can't keep his wild eyes on the road
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the grayscale girl watched jamie, studying him as he spoke of how he really did have pried into whatever was bothering flash, a little too much for his liking— well, he really probably have had done too much to have flash snap at him. maybe it was a matter of rank, of place. flash was the beta, and maybe jamie had momentarily forgotten about his place and had demanded for him to 'fess when he didn't want to.

if that was so, crëyr hoped for the amber-eyed male to remember where he stood before acting. but jamie did, he did seem to listen and care about his packmates no matter how close he was to them, and that was a good quality.

a thought popped into her mind— what was that trade? counsellor?

her packmate then continued to ask her if recently she had been troubled— briefly she wondered if she was to tell him about shadow. it was slightly troublesome, but it didn't reach the point where it was a big bother to her 24/7. unsure if she wanted to tell most about her relations with shadow, especially with a packmate, the sterling female decided to keep it vague. "yeah, kinda. i have somebody, but we're kind of... unsure about what we're doing. like, we're not steady. i dunno."

Messages In This Thread
he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - February 24, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - February 24, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - February 24, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - February 25, 2015, 03:17 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - February 25, 2015, 04:06 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - February 25, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - February 26, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - February 27, 2015, 02:24 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - March 01, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - March 02, 2015, 06:57 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - March 06, 2015, 04:02 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - March 08, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Crëyr - March 09, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: he can't keep his wild eyes on the road - by Jamie - March 10, 2015, 03:18 AM