Giving way to darkness
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
"Hm... I dunno'. I was thinking of joining a Pack. But I'm not that ready. But I'll keep your offer in mind." He hoped that he hadn't disappointed her. Before he joined a Pack, he wanted to enjoy being a Lone Wolf for just one last time. Of coarse he was still eager to get avenge his families death by slaying his father. It sounded dark, even for Redwood, but wouldn't anyone want to return a favor to a murderer? Sometimes he wished that his father had just killed him back at his whelping. At least he would be free from his personal prison. But his desire pushed him forward and stopped him from committing suicide or slay another wolf with the blindness of insanity. He had sometimes killed foxes or sometimes attacked bobcats in his frustration and confusion. He looked over across the lake, listening to the whispers of his ancestors. Are you among them? he said to himself.

The boy looked at Silver and said hopefully, "Maybe you can come with me? I'm not saying forever though. Just so I could have some company for a couple of days...."
Messages In This Thread
Giving way to darkness - by Silverfeather - February 27, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Giving way to darkness - by Redwood - February 27, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Giving way to darkness - by Silverfeather - February 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Giving way to darkness - by Redwood - February 27, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Giving way to darkness - by Silverfeather - February 27, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Giving way to darkness - by Redwood - February 27, 2015, 11:53 PM