Silvertip Mountain Our holiday resort
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Raissa spoke of them being closer together and, as she did, he finished the distance between them. As he sat down next to her she finished her words and he leant up against her. "Me, you, our pups, our friends. Our family." he said, trying to decide whether to mention his thoughts on the pack to her.

"Raissa," he said to her "You mentioned once that you weren't bothered about matters of rank. I need help when our puppies come along." He was very sure that there would be puppies from their tryst. "I'm thinking of promoting Bindi to beta. She's been very good for our pack and having someone else who can accept members and deal with issues will give me more time to spend with you and our children." He hoped she would understand. He knew that the two of them hadn't started off well and seriously hoped that she wouldn't think this was a personal slight against her.

Unfortunately, even if she hated the idea, it was going to happen after the turn of the moon. "I was planning on asking her to take this one when the new month begins." There was time yet for her to turn and flee, but FitzDutiful only had the impression that Bindi was here to stay.
Messages In This Thread
Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - February 18, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - February 26, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - February 27, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - February 28, 2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - March 13, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:47 AM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - March 21, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:18 PM