Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Yeah! Last post from me :)

As mommy slept, Damien kept on gnawing on the carcass, too focused to even care about his annoying brother any longer. The body was still warm and the blood that flowed through it's veins was still liquid, staining the pup's face with red. Oh there would be a lot more of that in the future. But until he made his first kill all of it would come from those little gifts mommy brought them. And he would enjoy them.

When the interest in the squirrel faded away, and tired of chewing, the charcoal pup waded to his mother's side and curled his body against hers. Sleeping was just as important as brawling for the eldest son, and he took every opportunity he got to do it.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM