Arrow Lake take off your silver spurs
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Hope it's okay for him to jump in too

Jace hadn't heard or seen Kipling in some time and he wondered about her every now and again. Though not as much as he should. He had liked her, got along with her. She had left before Ferdie and all the others left. He wondered if she ever thought of them, or if she was safe.

It was on such a day that he was reflecting on those long since gone, whether dead or missing. He wondered about the babies, and their mother. He wondered about Ferdie and Kipling and Nightingale, he wondered about the quiet male who had hated Ferdie. Though his name escaped him, ah yes Fang. He too was gone to the wind.

As he walked he heard a voice, then another and he followed it. His brow knitted together quickly and he chuffed gently. He's right Kipling. Don't jump.

He held his tail neutral and his blue eyes assessed the two before him. Had it been a much less serious moment, he would have been pleased to see her. However, at the moment he thought that perhaps serious was how he should stay.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
take off your silver spurs - by Kipling - February 26, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: take off your silver spurs - by Nanuka - February 27, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: take off your silver spurs - by Jace - February 28, 2015, 01:59 PM