i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
[size=x-small]Sorry for delaying! @Opal [/size]

Nishu approached the wolf, eagered at first but as he got closer it was clear that it wasn't a fight that was going to happen. That fact was kinda disappointing but that didn't really matter. He stood tall before the female, he was only curious about her. As long as there wasn't any threat being generated he could lower his guard.

"Greetings, I hope you atleast understand that this is Sunspire's territory." He said, watching her eyes. "I don't believe you came here for a fight so I shall ask what brings you here."

Yes, it was a good question or atleast the fastest way to find out why the wolf was here. In any case it's up to him to figure out what she wants. He thought about how the other Sunspire wolves would react to strangers. He doubted that it was the same as Ankyra. Strangers should have the chance to say something before a decision is made but not all packs were that friendly.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM