Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The dark woman's sharp tongue nettled the ember, her interest waning when answers did not immediately embellish themselves. She was a cryptic sylph, circumventing Tuwawi's questions with minced words and further queries. "You are bold to demand my name," she said, tone laced with an agitated growl, "so near my glacier." It was not like the ember to maintain a cool mind in the presence of a stubborn wanderer, despite their common relation to Tartok.

After all, the tribe was a sensitive subject to the firebrand who had long since abandoned their name. Snapjaw was a fleeting conquest and, as a young wolf, the Sveijarn sought better prospects to continue her own lineage. She had shared a common interest with Skull, but the ebbing sentiment of heresy always managed to blight the red woman. She was a defector who had slipped from Siku's rule for her own ambitions -- and even though she still carried the name the bear matriarch had bestowed, Tuwawi did not feel any hold or responsibility to the clan.

A bit of relief flowed through her when Echelon revealed that Siku did not reside in these parts. She had felt nothing but love and loyalty for the leader years ago, but now only a nervous anxiety pooled when she thought her cover might be revealed. It was obvious that this vagrant was probably promised to Tartok -- the native tongue alone was enough to allude to her loyalty -- and so, Tuwawi was reluctant to reveal herself as a renegade. "She ruled Artayok Peak in a land called Seahawk," Tuwawi said plainly, quipping nothing but historical facts to shroud her own involvement, "her get, Tonravik, attempted to stake claim here. It didn't last."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM