Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
408 Posts
Ooc —
A faint smile flashed across her features as the fiery matron called her bold; this was something that she was well aware of. Unlike her aokkatti, Echelon's youth lent her arrogance to the point of being overbearing and annoying. But she felt it had been worth a shot, nonetheless. Sometimes her directness paid off, though not too often. How her hide hadn't been torn from her yet was beyond imagination, though Tonravik had been a champion of hers for some time.

Following a brief history lesson that the inky Phase knew well, there came mention of her bearish champion. This surprised her inwardly, that Tonravik had been through, but whether or not this came before Echelon or during their previous scouting was beyond her. "Then luckily for Tartok that they have you to lie claim to here," she said, not betraying that she knew of Tonravik's prior attempt. "Your home is beautiful, one worthy of our kind."  Her tone softened with genuine admiration, and once more Echelon stole a lengthy look upon the glacier's ember glow. Her liking of it was no secret, though she had done what she could to stay hidden away from prying eyes in her study of it.

And following a further exchange of words, Echelon hastily decided to steal away into the night.

@Tuwawi, I'm just going to fade this out since it's pretty old. <3
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM