fog bound
<font size=0><font face=verdana><font color=black><strong>WHY TRUST A SHARK</font></strong>
53 Posts
Ooc —
Leucothoë narrowed her eyes skeptically at the girls apology. Callantha was forever shortening her name into something it was not, and it displeased her immensely. Gods, it would be like her calling Callantha callous or something! She was aware that it was not the same–not at all–but she could think of no other comparison in her annoyance. It took everything in the silver girl to not roll her eyes; she heard her mother in her head how unbecoming it was, and “do you want your eyeballs to stay that way forever”. Both appealed to her vanity, and the horror-stricken Leucothoë never sassed those she hung around with via her eyeballs again.

She watched as Callantha shook her furs to try and remove whatever walks of life might exist in it (she swore she could HEAR whatever was falling from her coat hitting the ground) and took a step back, not wanting to come in the crossfire. The girls excitement caused Leucothoë to look bewildered–although anyone should be so lucky to receive an invitation by her, she supposed–and lift her head up. “Callantha! Calm down,” she tosses her head and takes a step forward, her tail waving as she finished, “I never say things I don't mean, so, yeah, really. Anyway, I want to find something. Maybe things to add to the cache or like, a place...”

Leucothoë took another step forward, ears erect. She wanted to prove useful, and she supposed she could humor Callantha in the process, admonishing her when she was wrong so as to keep her mothers lessons in tact.
Messages In This Thread
fog bound - by Leucothoë - February 27, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: fog bound - by Callantha - February 28, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: fog bound - by Leucothoë - February 28, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: fog bound - by Callantha - February 28, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: fog bound - by Leucothoë - February 28, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: fog bound - by Callantha - February 28, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: fog bound - by Leucothoë - March 01, 2015, 01:38 AM
RE: fog bound - by Callantha - March 05, 2015, 07:10 PM