Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye showed disinterest at the male's words, moving past him with swaying hips to snack upon the food. She raised her tail and let that flick back in forth as to tempt her lover. A smirk appeared on her face as she snapped a piece of flesh from bone.

"What if I told you I wasn't interested in your advances, Prancer?" Amusement touched her voice, something that she could not help. "Maybe I am not in the mood." She wondered if he could tell that she was attempting to get a reaction out of him and him all riled up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM