Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
It was a relief to find that he was not completely crazy when it came to Pump. Pied seemed to think she was a little bit weird, too. Not that it made Kennedy feel too much better about his behavior, but knowing that he was not alone certainly made him understand his mishap a bit more. Pied went on to explain that she had been her a little while, and she had moved here to be with her mate. Unfortunately, this immediately led to Kennedy comparing himself to her. She clearly wasn't very old. At least not as old as he was (though looks could be deceiving). And already she had a mate? A pang shot through him, realizing that he was way behind in the game of life, and the game of death felt sickeningly close.

Still, he managed to keep his composure, and focused himself on the question at hand. "It’s ah… I don’t know. We come from very different places." Kennedy wasn't sure how much information he wanted to reveal, but decided full disclosure was the best route. "Basically, I chuckled at the thought of ever starving, and I think it brought up something she had personal experience with. She didn’t take too kindly to it." Fearing starvation had never even occurred to Kennedy until speaking with Pump.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Kennedy - February 10, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM